Location: The Village Square by the Inner Harbour, Brighton Marina
Dates: December 16th and 17th
Time: 10 AM – 6 PM
Brighton Marina proudly presents our Free Winter Wonderland Event! Join us on December 16th and 17th for a celebration filled with joy, music, and skating!
Get ready for a Winter Wonderland of fun at our spectacular event! ❄️
Enjoy the live music and stalls, have a hot drink and festive snack, whilst treating the littles ones to some joyful rides.
Join us for a day of festive delights and create cherished memories with family and friends. ?✨
Ice Skating is currently booked up but spaces may become available on the day with no shows.
– Eco-Friendly Synthetic Ice Rink: Glide into fun on our unique synthetic ice rink. It’s not just any ice rink – it’s an eco-friendly choice, significantly gentler on the environment compared to traditional ice rinks. The rink’s surface offers a softer landing with impact-absorbing technology, making it an ideal and safer surface for beginners and young skaters.
– Festive Market Stalls: Explore the festive atmosphere with our charming market stalls.
– Live Music and Entertainment: Enjoy live performances by our fantastic band, creating a cheerful and vibrant ambiance.
– Children’s Rides: The little ones will be thrilled with our fun children’s rides, adding excitement to their day.
– Scenic Harbour Views: The beautiful inner harbour of Brighton Marina provides a picturesque backdrop to your winter adventure.
Wrap up warm and join us for this spectacular two-day event. It’s a perfect opportunity to celebrate the winter season in a sustainable and fun way.
Ice Skating is currently booked up but spaces may become available on the day with no shows.Book Now
Looking forward to seeing you at Brighton Marina’s Winter Wonderland
No, the event is free to attend.
Yes, it’s recommended to book your free 45-minute ice rink slot in advance.
Children under 8 must be accompanied by an adult on the rink.
Yes, the synthetic ice rink is designed with impact-absorbing technology, making it safer for beginners and young skaters.
No, smoking, alcohol, food, and drink are not allowed within the rink site.
Yes, individuals with certain medical conditions, including neck/back/knee/joint/ankle issues, pregnancy, or intoxication, should not use the rink.
Skating aids are available but not guaranteed.
Notify a rink steward immediately if you observe dangerous behavior or non-compliance with rink rules.
Yes, like any sport, skating involves inherent risks, including potential injuries like fractures, dislocations, sprains, and strains. Patrons skate at their own risk.
Skaters should skate in a clockwise direction, avoid skating across the middle, and follow the flow of other skaters. Skates should only be worn on rubber-matted areas and the skating surface.
Items left at the skate counter are left at the owner’s risk.