We are very pleased to be sharing some content with you for our £10 Go Romana promo (pizzas voted for by the public!) and we should have some Christmas content coming soon!
Due to the number of local restrictions that are ever changing, we are sending this email to all our third party contacts – but please use your local guidance and check on our website that your local PizzaExpress is open, before sharing this content.
Please find our £10 Go Romana content here. Copy has been included along with some asset options for you.
More detail can be found on our website here, where customers will need to download their voucher.
Full T&Cs also below:
1. You can use your code all day Sunday to Thursday from Wednesday 30th September to Sunday 15th November 2020 inclusive.
2. Your code gives you one Romana pizza from the list below at the price of £10. You’ll have to pay a little more for extra toppings (just ask your waiter for details).
You can choose one of the following Romana pizzas as part of this offer:
•Romana American Hot
•Romana Padana (V) – Vegan option available
•Romana Pollo Forza
•Romana Vegan Mezze (V)(Ve)
*Can’t eat gluten? You can have any of the above options as a gluten-free pizza instead, but please note that our gluten-free pizzas are only available in a Classic size.
3. One code is valid for the whole table.
4. This offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or a PizzaExpress promotional offer, except for our Goodwill Vouchers or How Did We Dough Survey offer. Only one type of promotional offer can be used per table, group or party.
5. Only valid when dining in. You can’t use it on collection orders, or for delivery, including Click&Collect and Deliveroo orders.
6. To claim your discount, simply insert the 12 digit code in the Voucher Code box when paying the bill through our Pay-At-Table online system. Alternatively, you can show your code to your waiter who will be able to apply the promotion to your bill for you.
7. Not valid at PizzaExpress music venues.
Please send queries to firstname.lastname@example.org – this is a joint email so queries will be answered quicker.