To celebrate Mother’s Day, we’re looking to spoil ‘Brighton’s Most Marvellous Mum’.
We want to hear what makes your mum, one-of-a-kind?
Just go to our Facebook page, find the competition post and comment with who you are nominating and why and you could be in with a chance of winning £50 to spend on your mum at Brighton Marina.
3 entries will be shortlisted and posted back onto our Facebook page, where our readers will be asked to vote on who they think deserves to win. The nomination with the most votes will win.
You have until the 25th March 2019 to submit your nomination!
T&Cs apply (see below)
Terms and Conditions:
1. The Promotion is a prize draw or competition (‘the Promotion’) to win prizes as outlined in the prize draw or competition detail (‘the Prize’).
2. The Promotion is to run from and to the dates outlined in the prize draw or competition detail and including
3. The Promotion is open to the residents of the United Kingdom only.
4. Employees of Land Securities Properties Limited (registered number 00961477) of 100 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5JL (the ‘Promoter’) and related companies are excluded from this competition.
5. To enter the Promotion all entrants must be over 18 years of age.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
7. No purchase is necessary to enter the Promotion.
8. In order to be able to enter into the Promotion, entrants must complete the required activity as outlined in the prize draw or competition detail.
9. By submitting a completed entry form, the entrant agrees that the Promoter may use information provided during the promotion to store customer data, and contact the participant by email or SMS about the centre and other developments, services, offers, news, events and any other information it considers may be of interest to the participant, the entrant may unsubscribe at any time to such contact
10. All personal details will be handled in accordance with the Promoter's privacy statement, available at www.landsecurities.com/privacy-cookies-policy
11. See competition or prize draw detail for number of entrants to be selected to win the Prize and date they will be notified
12. The winning entrant will be drawn at the close of the Promotion and will be notified by email within 3 days of the draw.
13. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree to take part in any publicity related to the Promotion, including photography and publication of their names and county of residence.
14. The Promoter will not be liable if the Prize cannot be taken by a winner for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter. Return of prize notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to a prize notification within a reasonable time will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected at the Promoter's discretion. In the event that a winner declines his or her prize the Promoter may elect, at its own discretion, to select an alternative winner.
15. Only one entry per person to the Prize Draw is permitted. [The number of entries per household is not restricted].
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that fail to be included in the draw for any reason whatsoever.
17. The Promoter (nor any of its agencies) accepts no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to registrations, or registrations lost, incomplete or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server failures, virus, bugs or other causes outside its reasonable control. All lost, damaged or incomplete registrations will be deemed invalid. Proof of registration shall not be proof of delivery or receipt.
18. By entering the Promotion, the entrant hereby warrants that all information submitted is true, current and complete.
19. Details of the Promotion are correct at the time of publication but the Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
20. The Promoter reserves the right to provide substitute Prizes of equal or greater value should the specified prizes become unavailable for reasons beyond its reasonable control.
21. Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
22. The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered.
23. All exclusions and/or limitations of liability set out in these terms and conditions shall not apply to the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury through negligence, or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
24. The Promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts and any dispute in relation to them shall be heard by the English courts.