Lettings Coordinator – Leaders Limited
1. The Company
Leaders Limited is the
largest privately owned specialist residential
lettings and management agency in the UK.
From a one-office start-up
in Brighton in 1983, Leaders has, through organic growth and acquisition, developed an extensive branch
network across Sussex, Hampshire, Dorset, Surrey, Berkshire, Hertfordshire –
and is expanding fast!
Leaders Limited is known
for its quality personal and local service whilst offering its clients the full
support and resources enjoyed by a larger company. Leaders’ team members
are experienced in their local market and provide an immaculate, friendly but
professional service to landlords, tenants and their advisors. We value
long term relationships with our clients.
Leaders Limited specialises
in residential lettings only. We are independent and not restricted by
any affiliation to an estate agency or building society.
Leaders Limited is an
Investor in People, and as a fully bonded member of ARLA (the Association of
Residential Letting Agents) has one of the highest number of qualified staff of
any specialist agent in the UK.’
2. Responsible To
3. Responsible For
- Selling Leaders’ services and showing properties
positively to achieve lettings.
- Ensuring the security of all properties after
viewings and of company vehicles and company property at all times.
- Dealing with all branch correspondence, as
- Registering enquiries from prospective landlords
and tenants, booking appointments, gaining access and managing keys.
- Frequently having telephone communications with
contractors, employees, tenants and applicants.
- Initially vetting and building rapport with tenants to assess their current situation and financial status
prior to registration.
- Processing new lets, including tracking
referencing, obtaining right to rents and ensuring payments are made within
- Maintaining a relationship with Marina managing
agents and obtaining approval of all new lets.
- Generating tenancies, on the PC.
- Setting up and checking charges on the PC.
- Managing the branch Facebook page, including
posting regular content and company/industry updates.
- Ordering and uploading property photographs,
maintaining a relationship with branch photographer.
- Keeping the window and wall displays up to date.
- General office administration, including on
- All branch filing including creating new let
- Creating and delivering touting letters and
other marketing materials.
- Monitoring branch stock, ordering stationary and
- Ensuring that the daily diary is managed
efficiently in order to maximise team productivity
- Supporting the Negotiator/ Branch Manager in all
aspects, when required.
- Assisting with all aspects of Property Management
duties as required.
- Paying strict attention to company rules
applying to personal and branch security.
These duties may be
reasonably amended from time to time at the discretion of the management.
4. Dress Code
Navy blue or black skirt or trouser suit, matching jacket and trousers with white blouse or shirt.
above dress is mandatory, cut in a style to suit the individual.
If you have any difficulty complying with the above dress code because of a genuine or tangible reason, then please speak with the Human Resources department.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org