Brighton Marina is looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor. The role will require a person who can focus on providing excellent customer service, enquiry handling, office administration, contract and finance management, whilst juggling the demands of a busy office. Applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills
- Develop new initiatives to enhance and streamline the business
- Ensure that deadlines are met
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Good IT Skills in Excel, Word and Outlook
- ‘Can do’ attitude and flexible approach to team work
This role does include outdoor working in all weather conditions and will be part of a shift rota which includes some weekends and bank/public holidays.
Previous experience and knowledge of boats would be an advantage but is not essential as training will be given.
Closing date for applications: Friday 4th September 2018