The position of Seasonal Refuse Operative has arisen at Brighton Marina. As one of our refuse operative’s, you will be responsible for the weekend management of the general waste and recycling throughout the Premier Brighton site, other duties include collecting trollies, pressure washing jetties and light maintenance. You will liaise with contractors and provide reports to the Duty Managers. Applicants must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Ability to understand and deliver excellent customer service
- “A can do” attitude and flexible approach to team work
- Manual Handling and Health & Safety awareness
- Customer Service Skills
- Hours of work are 09.00 – 17.30 Saturday and Sunday up to the end of September 2018. The role is based outside and you will operate in all weather conditions.
- A full driving license is required.