We are looking for outgoing individuals with a passion for delivering the highest level of customer service. As the face and personality of Premier Marinas you will play a vital part in how we are viewed by customers and visitors to our sites. You must have pride in yourself, the quality of your work and your place of work.
The role will be demanding at times and therefore the personal qualities we are looking for are:
- Strong & confident interpersonal skills
- Professional friendly manner
- Ability and willingness to work on your own initiative and be proactive
- Reliable with a strong sense of responsibility
- Calm, polite and can work under pressure
- Comfortable working outside and near the water
You will be working as part of a rota system including bank holidays, weekends and evenings. The contract will be up to 30th September 2018.
The role will mainly include receptionist duties but will also require you to operate the lock, assist berth holders on the fuel bay and welcome visitors as they arrive.