The BMRA has been in existence for many years and is of a great benefit to the members providing a conduit between residents and the Management Company who keep a watchful eye over planning applications that could affect the well being and enjoyment of Marina Life.
The Association Committee consists of:-
- Hon. Chairman
- Vice Chairman
- Secretary and Treasurer
Plus representatives from residential courts serving according to the current constitution, meetings occur approx every 6 weeks. An Annual General Meeting takes place usually in June. Minutes of meetings are then circulated to paid-up and associate members either by post or on a secure website. They provide an overview of Marina life and what work is being done on your behalf by the various agencies.
Useful Information For Brighton Marina Residents:
- Brighton Marina Residents Hand Book
- Residential Uniformity of Appearance Protocol
- Alterations to Leasehold Residential Properties
- Brighton Marina Residential Newsletter 2010
- Brighton Marina Residential Newsletter 2011
- Brighton Marina Residential Newsletter 2012